Font Publications (October 29, 2017)
Regular price $8.99
Are you looking for a quick and easy way to get your self-published books into local and international bookstores?
"A must-read for all indie authors!"
New technologies, tools, and distribution methods make it easier than ever for indies to place their books on global bookshelves!
While selling print books through brick-and-mortar stores can be challenging, it is also extremely rewarding. Getting shelf-space will help you to reach readers who prefer print and who like to browse and shop offline for books.
Even if you’re a technophobe, this friendly, easy-to-follow guidebook will take you through every step of the process so you can soon start selling more books in your home country, and across the world.
- the best way to approach both independent stores and chains
- how to decide on print-on-demand vs batch orders
- how to find your perfect profit point, and much more
- how bookstores actually operate (and how it can it help you)
- how to easily make your titles bookstore-ready
- why bookstores are essential to all authors like you