How to Self-Publish and Market a Children's Book
“Have you written a children’s story that you can’t find a home for? Are you traditionally published but curious about your other options? Do you need help with your children’s self-publishing journey?
â€‹”If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, How to Self-publish and Market a Children’s Book offers the practical advice you need. After reading it you will understand:
- How you can self-publish your children’s story at little or no cost
- Why print matters for children’s self-publishing, but why eBooks are critical for marketing
- Why it’s important to work with professional children’s editors, illustrators and cover designers, and where to find them
- How to set up successful school visits and other events
- Best practice and expectations for getting into bookshops
- Which tools and advertising platforms can help with your book marketing
- How to get reviews
- Where to find other self-publishers for ongoing support and advice.”
By Karen Inglis, a successful self-published children’s author whose time travel adventure The Secret Lake hit the Amazon UK children’s bestseller lists in the summer of 2018.