Writer to Writer
A good thing to do during any season of waiting is to learn from a master craftsman. Cec Murphey shares valuable, bite-sized lessons such as:
* How to get beyond the amateur look;
* Why writing articles is a good place to start;
* The importance of showing and telling;
* Choosing the best words and tenses;
* Using dialog to move your story along;
* Writing from the right perspective;
* Keeping your reader happy;
* Working with publishers, editors, and agents;
* Making a living as a writer.
425 pages. Paperback.
Retail $12.95. Special price $7.00.