Packed with stories of contemporary families, hands-on activities that help children understand basic principles of prayer, and discussions that encourage you to dig into what happens when we pray. Imagine what would happen if Christian families really took time to pray together and did it with knowledge of how to pray. Yours can be one of those families! Develop your family’s prayer life the easy way. These 52 weekly devotions will equip your family to pray together as you explore various aspects of prayer. The ideas are practical and easy for busy families to use, choosing what best fits their schedule. Contemporary stories based on true stories show how families respond to tragedy, rejoice with God, and persist in prayer during hard times. Use 52 Week Devotions for Family Prayer before bedtime. Around the dinner table. Wherever and whenever you choose to have your family devotional time, 52 Weekly Devotions for Family Prayer fits perfectly into your on-the-go schedule and lifestyle.
Throughout the book you’ll read what happens when Bible characters pray, praise, and live their faith: • Nehemiah leaned on God to rebuild the wall around Jerusalem while helping the people trust God against enemy threats •
Hannah wept before God and her prayer was heard
• Jesus shared what’s most important in prayer
• Elijah heard God whisper
1. Flexible and Easy-to-Use. Spend anywhere between 5 minutes to an hour. At bedtime or at the dinner table, start any time, anywhere! Offers clear instructions and a simple format.
2. Short and Meaningful. Enjoy having 2-4 minute devotions that are engaging, relatable, and meaningful. Great for on-the-go families!
3. Bible-based. 2-4 minute Scripture reading, with “going deeper” options.
4. Hands-On Activities. Help your family connect to God and each other with 150 optional activities that will help build firm faith foundations with fun family interaction.
5. Age-Appropriate. The questions and activities range from easy (preschool) to more thoughtful (middle school). So, you can ask each child a different question at their level.
6. Start (or Restart) Any Time. No need to wait for the new year to start building your family’s faith! The holidays and seasons (Easter, Christmas, summer, back-to-school, etc.) are clearly marked and easy to find!
7. Choose Your Frequency. Some weeks are busier than others, and the book adapts to your schedule! Start your week off right with a once-a-week routine, or spread the activities throughout the week between homework breaks or before/after meals.
8. Decide Your Devotional Length. Last minute meetings at work or maybe the soccer game went into a tie breaker? Kids home early from school? Experience the flexibility of knowing that each devotional can be as short as 5 minutes or as long as an hour; add as many activities or crafts to each week as you’d like! The “More Time?” option extends each lesson with additional scriptures and reflections.
9. Build a Scrapbook/Prayer Journal. Enjoy getting a book of memories to flip through as you continue your family’s journey with God each week! From favorite verses, your family tree, prayer requests, and photos you’ll cherish forever, each devotion includes tips for adding to your growing scrapbook/prayer journal.
10. Include Traveling Family Members or Those Abroad. Great for military families or families with frequent travelers, the book offers practical solutions and tips to continue your devotions to include everyone, no matter how near or far!
Send autograph instructions to: email@example.com
Price includes tax and shipping